Commercial Liability Insurance
Commercial general liability insurance provides protection for you and your organization from claims that caused injury or damage to another person or their property. This protection is there to respond to accidents which result from your normal operations. If you provide a service, operate a retail or wholesale business, manufacture or sell a product, you have risk resulting from your business activities. However, it is important to understand this type of liability insurance does not protect you from all risks produced by your operation. A liability policy only protects you from the "casualties" or specific risks listed in the policy itself. This is why it is important to use a skilled professional to craft your liability protection. Lowi Insurance Group insurance agents maintain the highest level of training and expertise to allow them to match your risks with the right protection.
Some of the allegations which can be covered by this type of protection are:
- Bodily injury to an unrelated third party
- Property damage to property you do not own, rent or lease
- Products liability for products you manufacture, sell or distribute.
- Legal costs resulting from a covered liability claim
- Allegations of libel and slander
- Allegations that you appropriated someone else's way or style of doing business
- Violation of another's right of private occupancy
- Liability risk associated with international trade or travel
You can request a free commercial liability quote by completing the form to your right. You may also call us directly at (813) 907-3409 for your free quote.